Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick Brew Preview: Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising (WiiWare)

Quick Brew Info:
In the video below, I cover the WiiWare game Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising.
I talk about the game's controls, number of levels, and the different modes and features in the game.
If you don't know anything about the game, I hope the video below shows you enough information and game-play that it interests you!
If you have any questions after watching the video, please feel free to CONTACT ME, by emailing me at CoffeewithGames@gmail.com.

Game-play footage starts after the preview information on the game.


Quick Brew Preview:


Questions:
Has anybody else downloaded Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising?  If so, what are you impressions of the game from what you have played?
Does anybody have any questions about the game that perhaps I didn't answer in the video?


Also, please let me know what you think of the "Quick Brew Preview" of the game; do you like it, do you hate it?  Do you want to see more videos like this?


You can purchase a Wii Points card and use the 700 Wii Points for the game, or purchase points off the Nintendo Channel:



4 comments:

  1. Awesome video CWG.

    I've been wanting to see more of this game.

    Crazy how a lot of WiiWare titles are having more features than full retail games.

    Game seems like a lot of fun and it reminds me of Rogue Squadron or Star Fox.

    Would also like to say that shooting down enemy aircraft seems VERY satisfying.

    The flame and blacksmoke effects are top notch.
    ...But WWII themed.
    Thanks for this.

    Would definitely like to see more of this. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video there guys, thank you from us here at Legendo! Glad you liked our game and look forward to your future reviews and previews! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably get the game if I didn't have way too much games to play already and my backlog only piles up instead of shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ArakniD:
    Yea, I like the black-smoke trails behind enemy aircraft, sometimes it's useful for following/knowing where they are flying.

    I plan on trying to get another video up next week of some more footage from the game.

    @Legendo_Dan:
    Glad you like the video! Hopefully the other games turn out as well as this one!

    @gLitterbug:
    "my backlog only piles up instead of shrinking."
    Mine was starting to form a pile, but I slowed my purchases due to lack of funds and school.

    The WiiWare games I have purchased this year, I used giftcards from Christmas to purchase a Wii Points Card and I already had some points on the system.

    Thank you all for the comments! As I mentioned, there should be more Pearl Harbor Trilogy footage next week.

    ReplyDelete

Keep the comments clean. Rated "E" for Everyone. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...